Meal prepping couldn’t be easier when you only need one baking tray to make it! Try this delicious one-tray cashew chicken meal prep recipe for 4 day’s worth of tasty lunches.
Makes: 4 meals
- 3 tbsp. Cashew Butter
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Maple or Agave Syrup
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. Chinese five spice
- 4 chicken breasts (diced)
- 1 head broccoli (cut into florets)
- 40g cashew nuts
- 2 red chillies (diced)
- Handful fresh coriander
- 300g basmati rice (cooked)
1. Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C for fan-assisted. In a large bowl, whisk together cashew butter, soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic and five spice.
2. Add the diced chicken and broccoli florets to the bowl and coat well.
3. Pour the contents of the bowl into a deep baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, toast your cashew nuts. Heat a frying pan on a high heat, add the cashews and don’t move them until they begin to brown and pop a little. Toss and allow to brown on the other side.
5. Once the cashew chicken and broccoli are baked, stir through the cashew nuts and chillies, divide and place into Tupperware boxes with the cooked basmati rice. Sprinkle a little chopped coriander over each and refrigerate. Easy!
Check out more healthy recipes here!
Amount per serving