@counting_zacros's favourite recipe of the new flavour !
🍩Protein Biscoff Donuts🍩
RECIPE: Ingredients: Donuts: 50g Flour, 30g Cereal Milk Whey, 2 Tbs Sweetener, 3g Baking Powder, 2g BiCarb Soda, 150g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt , 1 Egg White (approx 40g), 5ml Vanilla Essence Filling: 90g Biscoff
1. Preheat oven to 180C and prep a patty tin (or dome dessert mould).
2. Sieve dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk to avoid clumping.
3. Add liquid ingrdients and stir to create your dough.
4. Spoon mixture equally into 6 domes and place in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until cooked, then remove to cool.
6. Once doughnuts have cooled, cut into your donut with a knife to create a pocket, then pipe (or spoon) biscoff into the middle of your donut. & it's ready