Get your hands on the latest innovation !
Frosted Cereal Milk Inspirations !
@minimin.eats 's favourite recipe of the new flavour !
Milk and cookies protein bars. Say no more 👏
Ingredients: 75g Vitafiber - 110g Cereal Milk impact whey - 15g Sugar Free syrup - Cookies.
1. Line loaf tin with baking paper
2. Mix the Vitafiber in 50ml water. Chuck it in the microwave for a minute or two until it’s completely dissolved
3. Pour the liquid in a mixing bowl. Mix in the protein powder + maple syrup
4. Pour your mixture in the lined tin and top it off with the cookies
5. Leave it in the freezer for a few hours, or overnight
@sheenafiteats's favourite recipe of the new flavour !
High fibre protein pudding
RECIPE: Ingredients: 30-35g Frosted Cereal Milk, Impact Whey Protein, 10g psyllium husk, 80-90ml water.
1. Mix all the above ingredients
2. Refrigerate for 2+ hours in a stylish cup or glass
3. Serve with some cereal garnishings
@counting_zacros's favourite recipe of the new flavour !
🍩Protein Biscoff Donuts🍩
RECIPE: Ingredients: Donuts: 50g Flour, 30g Cereal Milk Whey, 2 Tbs Sweetener, 3g Baking Powder, 2g BiCarb Soda, 150g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt , 1 Egg White (approx 40g), 5ml Vanilla Essence Filling: 90g Biscoff
1. Preheat oven to 180C and prep a patty tin (or dome dessert mould).
2. Sieve dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk to avoid clumping.
3. Add liquid ingrdients and stir to create your dough.
4. Spoon mixture equally into 6 domes and place in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until cooked, then remove to cool.
6. Once doughnuts have cooled, cut into your donut with a knife to create a pocket, then pipe (or spoon) biscoff into the middle of your donut. & it's ready