We are back! Our staff is trying their best to deliver your order within 3-5 days, we hope you understand that there might be a short delay given the current situation - Latest update as of 3rd April, 2020
We are prioritizing essential nutrition deliveries and have stopped clothing deliveries. For the safety of our workers and in accordance with government regulations, we have stopped selling Clothing. We are still accepting orders and please expect a delay on deliveries.
According to the World Health Organisation (“WHO”), the chances of contracting COVID-19 from an inanimate object are very low. However, Myprotein are constantly monitoring the situation (and any official advice issued in connection with the same) and the Group is taking sensible measures to protect customers and staff. We suggest you review the WHO website for latest advice in this regard.
Generally speaking, as a BRC AA Grade Accredited manufacturer, we take food safety extremely seriously and we have implemented the highest quality food safety management systems. Specifically, in respect of the threat of COVID-19, additional measures implemented by Myprotein currently include the following:
Steps taken at production & handling in the UK
- We are maintaining and auditing food hygiene standards throughout our manufacturing process across all brands.
- We have further enhanced our cleaning routines in all areas of manufacturing, fulfilment and in all office spaces.
- All Myprotein employees have received additional education and training on hand hygiene and we have deployed additional hand sanitisers throughout all workplaces.
- We are adhering to UK Government guidelines and supporting employees who need to self-isolate for 7 days, should they have any concerns or show flu-like symptoms, have a high temperature or a persistent cough
- In addition, we are taking extra precautions on reducing any touch and transmission points throughout all Myprotein premises and workplaces.
Your tracking details will be provided once the order is dispatched.
Steps taken at Indian Fulfillment Centre
- Temperature gun reading
- Hand sanitizers at touch and human accessible area
- Sterilization, cleaning & disinfectant process of entire premise
- Compulsory mask for everyone
- No other visitors allowed within the facility
- Your orders are now being routed through Delhivery. New order tracking information will be shared with you.
- We are trying our best to deliver within 3-5 days, however please expect a short delay.
- If you are working from home and have changed your address, please feel free to reach out to us and get your address changed and we will take care of the rest
- All delivery services are currently delayed, your orders will be delivered with a slight delay
LOCAL CURRENCY AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
As the largest online Sports Nutrition brand in the World and the biggest in Europe, you could question what really sets us miles apart from the rest of the industry?
Well, our unique selling points are a cut above the rest. We offer our products in the LOCAL CURRENCY alongside supporting various local payment methods including PAYTM, LOCAL CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS, NET BANKING, AND WALLETS. This way, you can browse and shop at complete ease.
A happy smiling customer means a happy smiling workforce here at Myprotein. Our global-wide customers are the backbone to our success and we want to keep your experience flowing smoothly via quality multi-channel customer service support.
If you have a query or require some knowledge about a product before, during, or after a sale, we can promise you our team of nutritional advisors have all the tools and expertise to guide you in the right direction.
Myprotein has grown considerably since it’s humble beginnings in 2004 and we are proud to say our growing expertise and dedication to producing quality sports nutrition products has not gone unnoticed. Below are just a few of our achievements and awards.
2007 - Myprotein achieved ISO9001 production certification and also have GMP (Goods Manufacturing Practice) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) accreditation.
2007 – Myprotein voted Young Company of the Year at the prestigious Growing Business Awards, held by Real Business in association with Lloyds Bank and supported by the CBI (Confederation of British Industry).
2009 - Myprotein won Regional Award for Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year for the North West of England at the National Business Awards
2009 – Myprotein ranked 21st in Sunday Times Fast Track 100
2015 – Myprotein highly commended for the Judges’ Special Award in the Best Factory Awards for their Warrington facility.
2017 – THG wins International Growth Retailer of the Year at the Retail Week Awards
2018 – THG listed in Greater Manchester Ward Hadaway Fastest 50 growing companies.
2018 – THG won The Queen’s Award for Enterprise
As seen in...
Our production process
Myprotein is dedicated to providing the best-quality products. Our world-class, in-house production facilities allow us to develop, formulate and test — using specialist Near-Infrared scanning, and X-Ray machines to make sure every single product meets the highest quality standards, leading to the British Retail Consortium certifying Myprotein the AA Grade for Food Safety.
As well as our own rigorous testing, we work closely with independent quality partner, ALS, who use stringent UKAS assessment measures to test and approve our product. We also are partnered with Labdoor, an independent sports nutrition tester who have ranked our products as high quality and named our Impact Whey Isolate #1 for value, and our Creatine Monohydrate #1 for quality.
We take all levels of quality seriously, working with LGC Sport Science to develop our Informed-Sports nutrition range. This ensures these products do not contain any WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) prohibited substances, giving elite athletes the reassurance that they can fuel their ambition with only quality and approved products.