• Our energy gels are great for on-the-go, providing a rapid boost of caffeine and carbohydrates
• Hydration is absolutely essential as you lose valuable water and electrolytes through sweat – replenish with our electrolyte blends
• After intense exercise, recovery is key – our gels will replace lost electrolytes and refuel proteins and carbs
• Protein shakes are vital to help repair, maintain and grow muscle mass after you’ve put your body through trainingView Full Range
Hydration is key to keeping your body functioning well and performing to its best. If you’re an athlete or putting yourself through any level of physical activity, being dehydrated can drastically affect both your performance and your health.
It’s vital to replenish the water you lose through sweating during exercise, however, many people overlook the fact that you also lose electrolytes in sweat too. Electrolytes are essential for the human body to function normally – they regulate nerve and muscle function, blood pH and pressure, and the rebuilding of damaged tissue.
Therefore, drinking water alone may not be the most effective method to rehydrate after a workout. Our blends – ElectroFuel, Electrolytes Plus, Electrolyte Powder and PRO:LONG – are there to help you restore electrolyte balance alongside increased liquid intake.
We have a whole range of supplements that can really help give you an edge on the pitch, track or court. They won’t score the goals for you – but they’re a step in the right direction.
• Creatine monohydrate – it’s been scientifically proven to increase physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high-intensity exercise, making it great fuel for any sports person
• TriCarb – the ultimate energy drink, this is a unique blend of three different carbohydrates and electrolytes to provide you with a lasting energy source before, during and after exercise
• Mypre™ 2.0 – our explosive pre-workout blend contains caffeine, creatine, L-glutamine and vitamins and minerals, to kick-start your performance and reduce tiredness and fatigue
Recovery begins as soon as you finish exercising, and it’s a really vital part of progressing and beginning to see your training efforts pay off. You need to make sure your body has the time and
nutrients it needs to rest and heal itself – not allowing it to do so can lead to injury and muscle damage.
During intense exercise, your body rapidly uses up its carbohydrate stores and loses both water and electrolytes through sweat. It’s important to replace all of these things by taking on liquids, electrolytes and carbs – and there’s no easier way to do this than with our recovery supplements, Recovery Plus Elite™ and RecoverFuel.
It’s also really important to take on protein and protein building amino acids after exercise, as putting your muscles under mechanical stress will have torn their fibres. For repair and growth, try our Recovery XS, Impact Whey, BCAAs and L Glutamine.
Snacks like Oats & Whey or Pro Bar Elite are a delicious post-workout treat that also deliver a hit of protein, carbs and fibre.
Carbohydrates are sugars that come in two forms – simple and complex, that can also be known as simple sugars and starches.
Simple carbohydrates, or simple sugars, raise blood glucose levels quickly, leading to a spike in energy, and then a crash. This isn’t good for sports or exercise, as you need a sustained energy source to be able to perform over a period of time.
Complex carbohydrates, or starches, are a much better energy source for your body as they’re broken down much more slowly. Starchy vegetables like potatoes and sweet potatoes, and whole grain foods, are an excellent source of complex carbs, and their slow absorption in the body helps you maintain a much more sustained level of energy than simple sugars.
It’s important to take on complex carbs after exercise too, as they help to restore the glycogen used up by your muscles during activity.