Can’t shake your sweet-tooth? Try these.
These delicious high-protein jelly sweets from @healthy_floflo are ideal for an instant way to recharge after a workout. Boosted with few scoops of our Clear Whey Isolate, not only are they bursting with fruity flavour, but they have no added sugar and come with a helpful hit of protein to support your training progress.
It’s pretty simple to make up a batch of these healthy treats and keep them in the fridge for whenever those cravings come calling.
For the pink layer:
- 400ml water
- 2 scoops Clear Whey Isolate
- 2 sachets of gelatine
For the white layer:
- 150g low-fat yoghurt
- 50ml oat milk
- ½ sachet of gelatine
- For the fruity first layer, add the water and Clear Whey Isolate to a shaker and shake until fully combined with no lumps. Then pour the liquid into a pan and add the gelatine sachets. Allow the gelatine to ‘bloom’ by leaving for a minute or so.
- Stir the mixture to combine and warm up slightly over a low heat — you will see the texture go smooth, but make sure it doesn’t get too hot or boil. Once warm, pour into a dish or tray and transfer to the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours.
- In the meantime, create your creamy layer by adding the yoghurt and milk to a pan along with half a sachet of gelatine. Let the gelatine bloom again, then mix through and warm up just like you did the first layer.
- Once ready, pour the white layer on top of the first layer and put back in the fridge for 3-4 hours to allow the jelly to set.
- Cut up into cubes and enjoy immediately or keep in the fridge for a few days.
Try these fruity Clear Whey recipes next:
This is post-workout refreshment on a whole new level.
Super-fruity and super-refreshing, these popsicles are packed with protein.
Your daily protein shake will never be boring again.