Using just 4 simple ingredients, these homemade peanut butter cups from Niall Kirkland couldn’t be easier to make — ideal for when you want something sweet to satisfy your cravings, without straying too far from your training plan.
With a deliciously smooth, creamy white chocolate coating and a rich, nutty centre, we just can’t get enough of these indulgent treats. Each one provides an impressive 14g of protein too, making them a seriously tasty snack to help you hit your daily protein targets.
We guarantee that your workouts will be a little easier to get through when you have these high-protein peanut butter cups waiting at the end of them.
- 100g white chocolate (melted)
- 150g peanut butter (melted)
- 2 scoops Impact Whey Protein (Vanilla)
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- First, prepare a cupcake tray with 6 cake cases. Then melt half of the white chocolate and pour a layer into each cake case. Chill in the fridge until set.
- Now mix together the melted peanut butter, vanilla protein, and maple syrup — you should get quite a solid, almost dough-like consistency. Divide this into the 6 cupcake moulds on top of the white chocolate layer.
- Add the remaining melted white chocolate on top of the peanut butter filling and chill in the fridge again until set, usually around 1 hour.
- Enjoy immediately or keep in the fridge for when you’re craving something sweet.