For the batter:
- 5 tbsp. Instant Oats
- 1 scoop Vanilla Impact Whey Protein
- 6 egg whites
- 120ml milk of choice
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. Almond Butter
- Coconut Oil
For the topping:
- 1 tbsp. Almond Butter
- Handful raspberries
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the Instant Oats, the scoop of protein, baking powder and egg whites. Add milk to the oats gradually while stirring. Add the almond butter and continue mixing until smooth.
2. Heat a pan over low heat and rub the bottom of your pan with a paper towel soaked with coconut oil to keep the pancakes from sticking.
3. Cook for around a minute and flip the pancake.
4. Cook a minute more, then remove from heat.
5. Continue until there is no more batter.
6. Top with almond butter and raspberries and devour.
Enjoy this recipe? Check out more delicious fitness recipes.
Amount per serving